A LABOR OF LOVE
The Sherill Ring is the thicker band version of the Adriana Ring. Each Sherill Ring is a made-to-order piece that begins with your choice of tarnish-resistant rose gold, gold, or silver colored metal wire. Next, the metal is artfully hand-braided and shaped into our unique adjustable ring design. After they are made, they are checked again for quality, carefully packaged, and then shipped out to you. Every Sherill Ring is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by artisans that are paid ethical, living wages.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
• $5 is donated to the charity of your choice with purchase, please indicate which organization you would like to donate to in the message/notes box during checkout
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
• Ethically waged
• One size fits all! This ring is flexible with our unique adjustable band design so it can be squeezed or stretched to fit any ring size
• The wire is sturdier than the Adriana Ring as it is the larger, thicker option.
• Comes in Organza bag
• Gold Color - a core of premium grade brass with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
• Rose Gold Color - premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
• Silver Color - a core of premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant